- Decide you will become rich and that you will make money because your investments will be carefully selected. Your mindset is the most important part of the process.
- Invest where the boom will happen not where it already happened. You can do this by investing in areas where others are injecting billions, they are the ones actually making the investment as you simply position yourself to take advantage of their efforts.
- Lastly, take action immediately! Foreseeable low-risk high-reward opportunities do NOT last. As people become aware of a highly probable opportunity, the values soar and the opportunity is quickly lost.
"Making a fortune is simply learning how to get in front of the predictable development process."
Measure M is, first and foremost, an unprecedented multi-billion dollar, multi-decade, predictable development plan. Making a fortune is simply learning how to get in front of the predictable development process.
Call our offices immediately before the opportunity to benefit from this stable multi-billion dollar process escalates beyond reach. Others that are already benefiting from Measure M asked for our expert advice by calling (844) RTA-LAND and attending one of our life-changing educational events. You can too!
Yesterday, a majority of Angelenos voted yes on Measure M, Los Angeles (LA) County’s Traffic Improvement Plan. Measure M required a two-thirds vote to pass and received almost a 70 percent yes vote.
Measure M, seeks to enhance transportation throughout LA County, additionally stimulating the economy with 460,000 new jobs, through various methods including but not limited to:
- Expanding rail and rapid transit systems
- Improving freeway traffic flow and reducing bottlenecks
- Repaving streets and synchronizing signals for better traffic flow
- Building new highways
- Accelerating transportation projects already in the pipeline
- Providing cities throughout the county with annual transportation related funding
Beyond the fact that Measure M seeks to reduce traffic congestion/time spent on the freeway by 15%, how else can you benefit? Let’s break it down, between Measure M and Measure R over $1.5 billion will be spent annually in transportation projects. Transportation corridors, more specifically transportation hubs (e.g. where several transportation methods meet), will unquestionably result in population growth hotspots near the hubs. Investing in real estate near these well-planned hubs is arguably one of the smartest investments anyone could make. This goes for any type of real estate from homes, to apartments, to retail shopping centers; although I hope it is clear that some real estate investments will be more profitable with less risk than others. After all, we’ve all heard the adage that real estate is all about LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION. Now thanks to county plans, we know exactly where those locations will be.
WARNING: If you’re looking for capital appreciation (not capital preservation), a rookie mistake is to invest in an area that is already too expensive or better said, an area that has already boomed in population. To make a fortune you have to go where the next population boom will be not where it already is.
It’s true that transportation hubs will usually be placed in areas that are already populated as that is where they are needed most. So how do we take advantage of Measure M? Measure M is not just about alleviating traffic congestion today but also about building a transportation network to proactively meet the future demands of the county. The answer is simple, invest near the new highway projects and hubs that Measure M will pay for such as Highway 138 and/or the E-220 High Desert Corridor. Both highways will cost billions and commercial developments will be anticipated along the routes. Why not invest along the route right now before the values in the area sky rocket!? I have found that becoming rich is a choice. If you are ready to become rich and secure your financial future, we can help just give us a call at (844) RTA-LAND and visit our next life changing educational event.