- Lancaster’s crime rate plummeted nearly 40% within the first 5 years of his election
- Redevelopment of Lancaster’s downtown, now named “The BLVD”, has won state, national, and even international awards
- Lancaster is now a global leader in alternative energy and on track to becoming the first net-zero energy city in the world
- Lancaster is the first city in the nation to require solar on every new home built as of January of this year
- Facilitated a partnership between the city, KB Home, the nation’s largest home builder, and Build Your Dreams (BYD), the world’s largest supplier of advanced battery technology, to build the first affordable solar energy housing community
- The city’s ongoing partnership has led to the recent unveiling of KB Home’s ‘Double ZeroHouse’
- Helped attract the first Chinese automobile manufacturer in America, BYD, to Lancaster
Equally as impressive as the accomplishments themselves is that they happened or began during the Great Recession, the worst global recession in history whose effects are having a continued influence even today. Despite the aftermath of the economic downturn Lancaster continues to grow and has emerged as not only a leading city in the nation but also as a global leader. Learn more about this high growth city and how to benefit from it; join our next event.